To help boost Verdis’ goals and aspirations, spokespersons speak on behalf of the Verdisian Government on many topics, especially surrounding our goals and foreign policy. As a spokesperson, you will work to promote Verdis in countries and regions while also reaching out to journalists and working to promote Verdis in the news. You will be authorised to speak on behalf of Verdis on many topics as long as it is always run through a minister before posting. You will help spread the word of the Verdisian Government’s stance on many situations and also assist with writing news and statements on the Verdisian Government news, statements and information page.
While Verdis is working towards building funding, the position remains voluntary.
- You will be asked to provide a résumé (CV)
- You will be asked to provide a form of identification and proof of residence
- Must be a Verdisian Citizen with a clean history
As a Verdisian Government spokesperson within Verdis’ Foreign Ministry, you will be issued:
- A Ministry of Foreign Affairs email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Verdisian Diplomatic Passport (only if requested, will cost 80 USD as passports are limited)
- Access to 24/7 ministry support
If you are interested in working as a Foreign Ministry spokesperson, please email email@example.com